Listening, Perspective, and Cognitive Bias – Part 1
Listening is one of the most overlooked skills in communication, but too often we are distracted and misinterpret what is being said or going on.
Part one of this training will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to listen better and manage difficult conversations and moments more effectively.
- Practice and understand active listening
- Identify types of listening and their uses
- Explore how perspective influences our interactions
- Appraise technological shortcuts and their impact on what we are exposed to
- Develop strategies for overcoming cognitive biases