Become a Sponsor
Are you looking for a way to give back to the community, become a grass roots supporter or market your agency? Supporting the Western Partnerships Conference on Human Services is a great way to do that!
Our annual conference brings together individuals, agencies, organizations, advocacy groups and speakers from across the Northwest and beyond to exchange ideas, share best practices, examine the latest research and establish relationships in order to better serve the disability community.
When you sponsor this conference you’re making it possible to provide quality training to human service professionals, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support those with disabilities and mental illness. By being involved your agency has the potential to gain new business, increase visibility, network and make a difference.
We hope that you will join us in making this conference a success.
- New clients, new customers, new business
- Give attendees a “taste” of your business
- Increase the visability of your company
- Market your business inexpensively
- Be seen as a grass roots supporter
- Generate leads and new contacts
- Get in front of your target market
- Give back to the community
- Behavioral Health Counselors
- Parents and Self Advocates
- Directors/ Agency Owners
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Government Officials
- Administrative Staff
- Direct Support Staff
- Support Brokers
- Case Managers
Are you interested in being a sponsor or speaker for this event? Have questions about attending the event? Get in touch now.