Listening, Perspective, and Cognitive Bias-Part 2
Part two delves deeper into the stories we tell ourselves that influence our listening and interactions with others. This training highlights common mental shortcuts that we make, how technology perpetuates those problems, the impact they have on interactions and relationships, and strategies for taking active control of the process.
- Practice and understand active listening
- Identify types of listening and their uses
- Explore how perspective influences our interactions
- Appraise technological shortcuts and their impact on what we are exposed to
- Develop strategies for overcoming cognitive biases
Session Category : All