Help us honor and recognize the journey taken by individuals, organizations and businesses dedicated to advocacy for individuals with disabilities.
Now in its 7th year, the Commitment to Community Awards provides visibility and recognition to these honorees for their leadership and vision.
We are seeking nominations of individuals, organizations or businesses that possess three or more of the following criteria:
- Inspires others to get involved, takes responsibility, or assumes leadership roles to make positive changes for individuals with disabilities
- Welcomes diversity of ability, age and culture
- Encourages and educates others to the value of supporting and respecting individuals with disabilities
- Impacts the lives of those with disabilities through positive actions
- Is a proven leader who collaborates well with other groups
- Seeks to accommodate and include all community members
To nominate an individual, organization or business please click here. Nominations are open from May 1st to September 30th.
Please feel free to contact Bethany Raya at email@example.com or 208.376.4999 with any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to reading about your nominee.