2022 Call For Presentations
The Western Partnerships Conference on Human Services is a large regional conference focusing on providing quality training to human service professionals, teachers, counselors, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support people with disabilities and mental illness. We bring together over 500 attendees each year.
Our 2022 conference is scheduled on August 11th and 12th in Boise, Idaho at the Boise Centre on the Grove.
This year’s conference will focus on bringing the most innovative techniques and information in the disability services field to our attendees. Speaker presentations will offer new ideas, insights and strategies to inspire and challenge our audience. Our sessions are designed to empower attendees to put into practice what they learn, interact with each other and find inspiration. The conference provides an exciting forum for the exchange of practical knowledge and new strategies.
We are currently seeking submissions for presentations and we invite you to consider sending a proposal. The conference is an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and educate others.
Presentations for full day, half day, and 90 minute breakout sessions are being accepted. Proposals will be reviewed as they are submitted. We hope to finalize the schedule by February 28th.
Submissions should be made online by following the link below, and must be complete with all requested material to be considered by the committee.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Evidence Based Practices in Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health
- Understanding and Improving Behaviors
- Trauma Informed Care
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth, Communication, Leadership, Coaching
- Improved Business Practices, Human Resource Management and Industry Regulations
- Participant and Family Engagement
- Person Centered Care
- Foster Care and Adoptive Family Support
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Direct Support Professionals Competencies, Training and Ethics
Thank you for the work you do. We hope you will consider submitting a proposal. If you know of others who might be interested in presenting, please forward this invitation.